The Problem We All Live With by Norman Rockwell

The Problem We All Live With by Norman Rockwell
Ruby Bridges attends school in New Orleans.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introduction

My first blog was about the IAT so this is my second blog... oh wait! I guess this is a 'posting' or is it a 'post', not a blog?

Yeah, surprise, I have no experience with blogging and its lingo is foreign to me. I had no idea that this would be a tech-driven class. I fear that the tech side will continue to overwhelm me to the point that it negatively impacts my academic perfrmance in spite of my doing the work that makes up the content of the class. Actually, I'm late with postings or posts so it may already have done just that.

My plan is to take the technology class required of the TESL master's program next semester. Maybe that should be a prereq. for this class? Who knows.

If is survive this class I will be just beyond the half-way point to my MEd. in TESL. I have experience in teaching adult ESL in academic and workplace environments as well ABE - adult basic education. Previously I worked in human resources and training and later applied those skills in community based organizations and at CCRI in various educational programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment